Here are some of the critical things we consider when planning a baby shower:
- Invitation. We can design and help distribute invitations. We’ll give you freedom to choose the design, and we can also make some suggestions for your approval.
- Theme. It’s important to set a specific theme to make the event organized. We typically base the theme on your baby’s gender to make the shower a fitting one.
- Gifts. For the sake of uniformity, we can suggest possible gifts for guests to bring.
- Location. Where to hold the baby shower is always a vital thing to consider. It should be accessible and big enough to accommodate all expected guests.
- Date. Timing is likewise critical when planning baby showers. Ideally, the shower should be held late in the expectant mom’s pregnancy, but we will also consider the availability of important guests when choosing when to hold the event.
- Attendees. It’s important to come up with the list of attendees, which should include the would-be grandparents and other people close to the couple.
- Food. We will also help you choose the kind of food to serve.
Call us now at (916) 718-8465 or (775) 781-2315 for more details on our event planning services.